The Grand Tour of Switzerland: #1 Road Trip of the Alps
Spanning over 1,000 miles, including 12 UNESCO World Heritage sites, 22 lakes, and Switzerland’s most famous cities, the Grand Tour is a road trip that should be on every traveler’s must-do list. It’s also an odyssey made easy thanks to Swiss efficiency, from charging stations for electric vehicles to the best photo stops mapped for you. Read on for highlights—and make it to the end to learn about a Grand Tour virtual experience that is so cool only the Swiss could pull it off.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip