The French Riviera
Collected by Risamay
10 Rue de la Paix, 06360 Èze, France
A maze of narrow medieval streets wind up and down this village perched along the Grande Corniche. The ruins of a château are now an exotic garden, and the 18th-century neoclassical Notre Dame of the Assumption church is a national monument....
Verdon, 04120 Castellane, France
On the recommendation of a woman who sold me a pair of sunglasses at the mall in Nice, I took a ride on the scenic Train des Pignes that runs from Nice to Digne-les-Bains. Haute Provence back country. Heck yeah! It was slow going, but worth the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun