The Florida Flow
Collected by Riley Wilson
1410 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
When I'm dead set on having chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, it really doesn't matter how far the walk is. Or that I'm not getting served my pancakes at breakfast but instead at 1:00 P.M. on a Tuesday afternoon. At the Floridian Restaurant...
208 SW 2nd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
There's a whole new level of burger. It sits comfortably between two buns, a layer of warm American cheese, fat slices of fresh red onion and tomato, a bunch of Romaine, and a pile of two-and-a-half inch pickles. It's pretty confident, all...
3599 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308, USA
Look for the thatched palm, A-frame roof along Federal Highway in Fort Lauderdale and you’ll know you’ve found this little piece of the Pacific. Mai-Kai is a kitsch temple to all things Polynesian, and the restaurant opened in Fort...
1140 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
The hotels housing this popular Fort Lauderdale mermaid attraction have come and gone, but The Wreck Bar has remained. We guess that means sirens have staying power. Built to resemble a sunken Spanish galleon, this kitsch bar inside the B Ocean...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now