The endless, finite list
Collected by Abby Thomas
I have the desire to go anywhere and everywhere I'm able to. But this list is just a glimpse into (hopefully) what's to come.
Obersee, 83471 Schönau am Königssee, Germany
My fiancé and I spent the morning at the Eagle's Nest in Berchtesgaden surrounded by a cloud. Of what is supposed to be the most beautiful panoramic view of the Alps, we could't see a thing. Still hoping for the day to clear, we descended the...
6, Carrer d'en Xuclà, 4, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
On a small pedestrian street near Barcelona’s La Boqueria market, this fine granja—an old-fashioned café specializing in dairy products—is the ideal midmorning stop for churros con chocolate before or after hitting the mercat. Carrer d’en Xuclà 4–...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind