The Central Coast's Best Places to Go Wine Tasting
Collected by Jill K. Robinson , AFAR Contributor
406 E Hwy 246, Buellton, CA 93427, USA
You can’t leave the Central California Coast without filling up on Santa Maria barbecue. This regional style of barbecue dates back to the 19th century, when ranchers held Spanish-style cookouts, grilling simply seasoned top-block sirloin and...
2670 Ontiveros Rd, Los Olivos, CA 93441, USA
Successful first acts often lead to equally successful second acts. After years as leaders and pioneers in the electronic music business, Tom and Judy Beckmen decided to turn their attention to winemaking. Today, with their son, Steve, they’re...
8940 Carmel Valley Rd, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
In a valley only five miles from the Pacific Ocean, Folktale Winery lives up to its name: The Old World French-style château appears like a castle from childhood fables amid the vineyards and oak trees. On arrival, visitors are greeted with a...
315 N Montgomery St, Ojai, CA 93023, USA
This playful picnic and wine shop is quintessentially Ojai. Set in an old Spanish house, Tipple & Ramble sells indoor/outdoor decor, vintage and new barware, retro games, coolers, and small-batch specialty food items. Stock up on artisanal s’mores...
- 1 Longreads A Very Big Little Country
- 2 Air Travel New U.S. Regional Airline Aha! Launches This Month
- 3 Air Travel Southwest Canceled One-Third of Its Flights This Weekend—What Went Wrong?
- 4 COVID + Travel Should I Get a COVID-19 Booster Before I Travel?
- 5 Air Travel United Just Added a Ton of New International Flights for 2022