Collected by ReAnn Scott
Praza do Obradoiro, s/n, 15704 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain
The Camino de Santiago de Compostela is a journey; a test of will and fortitude; and most of all, a uniquely personal experience. Taking some time out of your life to walk along these historic and sacred trails will leave you exhilarated and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys