The Best Restaurants in Marrakesh
The best restaurants in Marrakesh include lovingly restored and opulent riads serving haute cuisine as well as street stalls in Place Jamaa El-Fna that specialize in only one dish. Moroccan cuisine makes liberal use of spices, herbs, and dried fruits. Other than couscous, the most iconic Moroccan dish is likely the tagine, a rich stew cooked in a clay pot. A tangia is similar, though the pot is a different shape. Marrakesh restaurants also commonly serve pastilla, a kind of filled pastry.
- 1Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences
- 2Travel TipsArticleThe Serious Traveler’s Guide to the Gig Economy
- 3Expedition CruisesArticleWhy You Don’t Need to Overcome Every Travel Fear
- 4Style and DesignArticleHow an Alien Landscape Became Mexico City’s Modernist Mecca
- 5Tips + NewsArticleChoose Your Own Scottsdale Instagram AdventureSponsored by Experience Scottsdale