The Best Places for Apres-Ski
Collected by AFAR Traveler , AFAR Contributor
Where to warm up off the slopes.
7700 Stein Way, Park City, UT 84060, USA
This chalet-style lodge takes its name from legendary Norwegian skier Stein Eriksen, the 1952 Olympic giant slalom gold medalist and 1954 World Cup champion. When he agreed to help develop this ski-in, ski-out spot in the 1980s, he drew from his...
73 Wood Rd, Snowmass Village, CO 81615, USA
Located slope side, the Base Camp Bar and Grill has the best outdoor patio in Snowmass. Angled just right you can soak up the sun for hours during the day and well into après-ski. It is great for families because the kids can run around and play...
1948 Lourtier, Switzerland
Verbier is known for it’s amazing après ski scene, great powder, and pricey accommodations. To save some money, stay just outside of town in the neighboring village of Lourtier, where husband and wife Patricia and Jean-Marc Pellissier run the...
- 1 How a Coronavirus Vaccine Will Affect Your Future Travel Plans
- 2 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 3 Tips + News States Implement New COVID Restrictions Ahead of Thanksgiving
- 4 Cities We Love The World’s 25 Best Cities of 2021
- 5 Tips + News Navigating the Latest Travel Restrictions Across the U.S.