The Best of Spring in Buenos Aires
Collected by Bridget Gleeson , AFAR Local Expert
Dining outside, strolling in the parks and outdoor markets.
Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Argentina
My favorite thing about Buenos Aires when I lived there was Sunday. Every Sunday, it seemed the whole city would go outside and sit. Every park and outdoor space was completely filled with crowds of people drinking mate. Sometimes there would be...
Perú 988, C1028 CABA, Argentina
Travel is more than visiting wonderful sights or taking in new experiences. Travel is about meeting new people and making friends. Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos (BAFA) is one of the best ways to meet Argentines and people from around the world while...
Estados Unidos 425, C1101AAI CABA, Argentina
Argentinean ice cream resembles Italian gelato more than America ice cream. In the heart of San Telmo is Nonna Bianca who is run by a nonna, a tiny old woman. This is artesian ice cream with the local flavor of dulce de leche (5 different...
Lafinur 2988, C1425 CABA, Argentina
On a warm spring afternoon or evening, you'll be hard-pressed to find a lovelier place to sit down for a meal than the picture-perfect courtyard adjacent to the Museo Evita. With a crepe station on one end and tables of stylishly dressed...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico