The Best of Hamilton, Bermuda
Bermuda's capital, Hamilton, serves as the financial district, main port, and shopping and nightlife destination. The city is home to historic government buildings, cathedrals, and parks, making it one of the best spots in Bermuda to spend the day. To experience the best of Hamilton's culture and iconic attractions, hang out on Front Street and watch cruise ships, shop for traditional British apparel and souvenirs, or check out the famous Birdcage traffic regulation station at Front and Queen.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip