The Best of DC in Autumn
Collected by Christian Mirasol, AFAR Local Expert
729 10th St NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
If you're in D.C. in late September, head to H Street, NE, between about 6th and 14th streets, on a Saturday afternoon to find the best of Washington's neighborhood festivals. This is the biggest, most diverse, most fun street festival in the...
Embassy Row, Washington, DC 20008, USA
Why trick-o- treat from house to house when you can go trick-or-treating from country to country? Every Halloween, several foreign embassies, ambassadors' residences, and private residences in the Dupont Circle and Kalorama neighborhoods invite...
355 Water St SE, Washington, DC 20003, USA
Named for the mythical dragon-like beast said to terrorize the region at the turn of the century, Snallygaster is DC's largest beer festival. It features a beastly display of over 250 unique craft beers, sourced from the best local, domestic, and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun