The Best of DC in Autumn
Collected by Christian Mirasol, AFAR Local Expert
729 10th St NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
If you're in D.C. in late September, head to H Street, NE, between about 6th and 14th streets, on a Saturday afternoon to find the best of Washington's neighborhood festivals. This is the biggest, most diverse, most fun street festival in the...
Embassy Row, Washington, DC 20008, USA
Why trick-o- treat from house to house when you can go trick-or-treating from country to country? Every Halloween, several foreign embassies, ambassadors' residences, and private residences in the Dupont Circle and Kalorama neighborhoods invite...
355 Water St SE, Washington, DC 20003, USA
Named for the mythical dragon-like beast said to terrorize the region at the turn of the century, Snallygaster is DC's largest beer festival. It features a beastly display of over 250 unique craft beers, sourced from the best local, domestic, and...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna