The Best Jerk in Jamaica
Jerk is the quintessential street food in Jamaica, of course. Jamaican jerk seasoning—a combo of chiles, thyme, and spices such as cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and cloves—is a rub or marinade for chicken and pork. Knowing where you can find the best jerk stops to sample this local treat is an essential part of every visit to the island. And once you feel you've eaten your fill, don't miss Jamaica's food festivals: from seafood to yam and, yes, jerk.
- 1ScottsdaleSlideshowA Perfect Day’s Adventures in Scottsdale Sponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2TrendsArticleMeet the Woman Who Went in Search of “the Good Death”
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleThe Halloween Capital of the World Isn’t What You Think It Is
- 4ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 5PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter