The Best Hotels in Vancouver
Canada's west coast seaport town combines both urban and outdoor adventures. The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, a former Canadian Pacific Railway hotel, sheds light on the city's history. Opus hotel is a great base for exploring Vancouver's funky Yaletown neighborhood. The glamorous Rosewood Hotel Georgia displays art work from the founders of Canada’s modern art movement, while Skwachays Lodge, Canada’s first aboriginal arts hotel, introduces guests to the work of First Nations artists.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip