The Best Hotels in Shanghai
China's largest city has a plethora of hotels. The Bund, a famed waterfront promenade, is a visitor hotspot with iconic luxury hotels such as the Ritz-Carlton, Park Hyatt, the Waldorf Astoria and Peninsula. Across the Huangpu River rises the futuristic skyline of Pudong, home to hotels such as the Shangri La and InterContinental. Xintiandi, the city's entertainment hub, is home to the hip new Andaz. The Fairmont Peace Hotel remains and one of Shanghai's Art Deco landmarks.
- 1ScottsdaleSlideshowA Perfect Day’s Adventures in Scottsdale Sponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2TrendsArticleMeet the Woman Who Went in Search of “the Good Death”
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleThe Halloween Capital of the World Isn’t What You Think It Is
- 4ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 5PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter