The Best Hotels in Shanghai
China's largest city has a plethora of hotels. The Bund, a famed waterfront promenade, is a visitor hotspot with iconic luxury hotels such as the Ritz-Carlton, Park Hyatt, the Waldorf Astoria and Peninsula. Across the Huangpu River rises the futuristic skyline of Pudong, home to hotels such as the Shangri La and InterContinental. Xintiandi, the city's entertainment hub, is home to the hip new Andaz. The Fairmont Peace Hotel remains and one of Shanghai's Art Deco landmarks.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip