The Best Hotels in Oaxaca
The capital of the state in which it takes its name, Oaxaca is a destination for both art and food. Casa de Las Bugambilias, a bed-and-breakfast inn in Oaxaca's Centro neighborhood, features locally-made artwork and crafts throughout its rooms. Travelers with more modern tastes might prefer the nearby Azul de Oaxaca Hotel + Galeria, which is housed in an 18th-century building but decorated in modern furnishings. Foodies should stay at Hotel Casa Oaxaca and book a chef-led food tour.
- 1ScottsdaleSlideshowA Perfect Day’s Adventures in Scottsdale Sponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2TrendsArticleMeet the Woman Who Went in Search of “the Good Death”
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleThe Halloween Capital of the World Isn’t What You Think It Is
- 4ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 5PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter