The Best Hotels in Montreal
Quebec's French-speaking, food obsessed city is so picturesque it was deemed a UNESCO City of Design. Get a taste of the city's glamorous side at the Ritz-Carlton Montrea, a member of the AFAR Collection. To be close to the port, stay at Auberge du Vieux-Port, which is housed in a 19th-century leather merchant building facing the St. Lawrence River. Travelers looking to mingle with locals should visit the Hotel Nelligan, home to one of the city's most popular rooftop bars.
- 1ScottsdaleSlideshowA Perfect Day’s Adventures in Scottsdale Sponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2TrendsArticleMeet the Woman Who Went in Search of “the Good Death”
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleThe Halloween Capital of the World Isn’t What You Think It Is
- 4ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 5PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter