The Best Hotels in Genoa
Genoa may get overlooked for more famous Italian cities such as Venice, Rome, and Florence, but it's a hidden gem for those in the know. The art deco icon, Meliá Génova, makes for a great base for exploration or for a touch of nostalgia book a stay at the Excelsior Palace, home to Italy’s first casino. For a truly grand Italian seaside experience, a classic Ligurian villa overlooking the waters of the Riviera di Levante.
- 1ScottsdaleSlideshowA Perfect Day’s Adventures in Scottsdale Sponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2TrendsArticleMeet the Woman Who Went in Search of “the Good Death”
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleThe Halloween Capital of the World Isn’t What You Think It Is
- 4ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 5PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter