The Best Hotels in Copenhagen
Copenhagen is one of the world's most design-savvy cities, so it should come as no surprise that its hotels are super stylish. The castle-like Nimb Hotel, set in Tivoli Gardens, is straight out of a fairytale, while the grand Hotel d’Angleterre feels fit for royalty with its historic works of art and antiques. Hard core Danish design fanatics should book a room at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, which was designed by world-renowned Danish architect and designer Arne Jacobsen in the 1960s.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip