The Best Hotels in Buenos Aires
Argentina's capital is full of style and sass. For over-the-top opulence book a stay at the city's landmark Alvear Palace. For more toned down Belle Epoque sophistication, book a room at Algodon Mansion. Hipsters should check out the boutique Home Hotel, while budget-conscious travelers will find great digs that won't break the bank at Bonito Buenos Aires. To get a taste of culture, head to the nightly tango performances at Faena Hotel + Universe hotel.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip