The Best Hotels in Auckland
Located on New Zealand's North Island, Auckland is home to more than 30 percent of the population. Swanky business travelers often book their stay at the Langham Auckland while boat lovers choose to crash at the Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour hotel, which is located in front one of the world’s most famous sailing sites. When you need a break from urban life, hop over to Waiheke Island (also known as foodie island) and spend a night or two at the Boatshed hotel on Oneroa Beach.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip