The Best Hotels in Amsterdam
Canals, culture, and cannabis are just a few of the reasons Amsterdam remains one of Europe's most popular cities. Dutch designer Marcel Wanders transformed the city's former public library into the Andaz hotel, a whimsical mishmash of Delft tiles and avant-garde artwork. Sofitel Legend the Grand presides over the heart of the city, offering old world service and charm. Once a Dutch fashion designer’s private Amsterdam pied-à-terre, Seven One Seven offers an intimate stay with just nine rooms.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip