The Best Coastal Walks in Sydney
Collected by Serena Renner, AFAR Contributor
Manly NSW 2095, Australia
From Shelly Beach in Manly, the path climbs a flight of stairs surrounded by jungle foliage before alternating between idyllic neighborhoods, clifftop bushland, secluded beaches, and more rainforest. Along the way, you’ll see tropical...
S Head Heritage Trail, Watsons Bay NSW 2030, Australia
The Hornby Lighthouse at South Head on the peninsula near Mrs. Macquarie's Point is a great place to witness the magnificence of the Sydney Harbor and southern point of entrance into Jackson Bay and ultimately the harbor from the Tasman Sea. I had...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun