The Best Breweries and Wine Bars in D.C.
With a wave of new bars and crowds of thristy drinkers, D.C. is experiencing a resurgence of craft breweries and wine bars. It began in 2009 with DC Brau, the first brewery to operate inside the District since 1956 when the Christian Heurich Brewing Company closed. Since then, other fast-growing local brewers have followed suit. Astoundingly, DC dominates the wine drinking scene by consuming the most wine per capita than any other US state. An average of nearly seven gallons per person!
- 1Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One
- 2Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 3Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 4Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game
- 5Travel TipsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You