The Beauty of Bonaire
Bonaire is the lesser-known of the Dutch Caribbean Islands, a sister island to Aruba and Curacao off of the coast of Venezuela. It is an extremely special place, where large chain hotels have been kept out and eco preservation has been enforced since the 1970's, making the diving some of the best in the world. The pace of the island is relaxed and slow, but adventure sports abound: diving, caving, sea kayaking and cliff jumping, to name a few. Warning: this may become your new favorite spot.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip