Collected by AFAR Explorer
Raekoja plats 1, 10114 Tallinn, Estonia
The centerpiece of Tallinn’s Old Town is Town Hall Square, a public space for vendors, events, and ceremonies since the 14th century. The site of a Christmas tree festival since 1441, the Town Hall Square still hosts numerous festivals and...
Südalinn, Tallinn, Estonia
The view of Tallinn from the Toompea Hill is a nice one. Tallinn is a quaint town. I enjoyed walking and biking around, and stopping occasionally for an A. Le Coq, an Estonian beer that I especially enjoyed. I met Kalev and Ulane, the partners...
Nēģu iela 7, Latgales priekšpilsēta, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
Jet lag had us in bed early and up early. With most of Riga just getting ready for the start of the work day, my travel partner and I headed out to explore Riga's Central Market, Europe's largest market and bazaar. By the time we arrived at the...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Coming to 1 U.S. Museum This Fall