Collected by Carrie Joy Osborne
Unnamed Road, The Bahamas
It is not quite accurate to say that this 13-room beachfront property, on sparsely populated South Andros Island, is off the beaten path. True, no one can arrive by road, because there isn’t one. And the only neighbors are the wild denizens...
27122 Goal Street, Dunmore Town, The Bahamas
From a members-only beach club in the 1960s, the Dunmore, on Harbour Island, has evolved into a 16-room boutique hotel whose spirit and decor evoke that era. Interior designer Amanda Lindroth oversaw a major renovation when the hotel’s...
Chapel Street, Dunmore Town, The Bahamas
Not every celebrity who visits Harbour Island stays at the Pink Sands Hotel. Bill Gates, for instance, has his own home on the island. But Keith Richards has checked in here, as have Martha Stewart and Kate Moss. Ever since it opened in the 1950s,...
Dunmore Town, The Bahamas
On Harbour Island, near the northern end of Eleuthera, the Coral Sands is one of the fortunate few hotels to sit directly on Pink Sands Beach, declared one of the prettiest beaches in the Bahamas, if not the world. Opened in 1968, the hotel has...
Harbor Island, The Bahamas
Harbour Island is an out island of the out island Eleuthera in the Bahamas. Home to a scant 1,500 people and more golf carts than cars, Harbour Island is the perfect place to get away from it all. It’s also home to the rich and famous who visit...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna