The Art of the Everyday in Paris
The French expression l’art de vivre translates to “the art of living”—and when you’re visiting Paris, it’s apparent the French have it perfected. Locals take time to appreciate an afternoon walk along the Seine, a perfectly pleated blouse, or a baguette from the neighborhood boulangerie. We’ve put together a guide to savoring the small things in Paris as they do. Book through American Express Travel for valuable perks like hotel credits, complimentary upgrades, or other exclusive benefits.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip