The Art of the Everyday in Paris
The French expression l’art de vivre translates to “the art of living”—and when you’re visiting Paris, it’s apparent the French have it perfected. Locals take time to appreciate an afternoon walk along the Seine, a perfectly pleated blouse, or a baguette from the neighborhood boulangerie. We’ve put together a guide to savoring the small things in Paris as they do. Book through American Express Travel for valuable perks like hotel credits, complimentary upgrades, or other exclusive benefits.
- 1ScottsdaleSlideshowA Perfect Day’s Adventures in Scottsdale Sponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2TrendsArticleMeet the Woman Who Went in Search of “the Good Death”
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleThe Halloween Capital of the World Isn’t What You Think It Is
- 4ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 5PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter