The AFAR Guide to Taiwan
Taiwan boasts a natural beauty seldom seen, combining dramatic mountains and vertiginous river valleys with a coastline offering a number of stunning beaches, many of which are off the beaten track. Not only this, but Taiwan's economy is among the most robust and modern in the world – with a population of just over 23 million in 2012, Taiwan possesses the world's 19th largest economy, and bears a strong and complex cultural relationship to the Chinese mainland.
- 1Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences
- 2Travel TipsArticleThe Serious Traveler’s Guide to the Gig Economy
- 3Water SportsArticleWhy You Don’t Need to Overcome Every Travel Fear
- 4Style and DesignArticleHow an Alien Landscape Became Mexico City’s Modernist Mecca
- 5Tips + NewsArticleChoose Your Own Scottsdale Instagram AdventureSponsored by Experience Scottsdale