The AFAR Guide to Poland
With the stunning Tatra Mountains to the south, and fertile plains stretching north to the Baltic Sea, Poland boasts an uncommon natural beauty that is celebrated in its 23 national parks. Given its central location, Poland is at the crossroads between Russia and Western Europe. From ornate baroque architecture to Poland's classical music legacy, the cultural enthusiast will find plenty to see while visiting cities like Krakow, Warsaw, and Wroclaw.
- 1Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences
- 2Travel TipsArticleThe Serious Traveler’s Guide to the Gig Economy
- 3Expedition CruisesArticleWhy You Don’t Need to Overcome Every Travel Fear
- 4Style and DesignArticleHow an Alien Landscape Became Mexico City’s Modernist Mecca
- 5Tips + NewsArticleChoose Your Own Scottsdale Instagram AdventureSponsored by Experience Scottsdale