The AFAR Guide to Norway
In some ways, Norway is a land of extremes – extreme beauty, topography, weather, and seasons – all of which influence Norwegian culture and tradition. Their magnificent natural surroundings also make the people of Norway some of the most environmentally conscious in Europe, eager to preserve as well as to explore the countryside. From the Northern Lights, to the Fjords, to its shining cities, the experience of Norway is unlike any other in the world.
- 1ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 2Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 4Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 5Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game