The AFAR Guide to Mongolia
Collected by Bryan Kitch , AFAR Contributor
Khoroo 1, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
I wanted to go on a trip that was off the beaten path and so I picked Mongolia. I knew it was going to be quite an effort to get there so I wanted to make the most of it. I timed my trip to coincide with the Naadam Festival which is three day...
- 1 Outdoor Adventure Walk Among the Treetops on the New Redwood Sky Walk
- 2 Tips + News U.S. to Keep International Travel Bans in Place Amid Variant Concerns
- 3 World Heritage UNESCO Adds 33 New Sites to Its 2021 World Heritage List
- 4 Air Travel Can America’s Airports Come Back Better?
- 5 COVID + Travel Ireland Has Reopened to U.S. Travelers—Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Visiting