The 5 Things You Must Do on Your Next Trip to New Orleans
Collected by Geraldine Campbell
945 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Plan on spending the better part of a day at the National World War II Museum, even if you profess limited interest in history. This fine, sprawling museum—formerly the D-Day Museum—is affiliated with the Smithsonian Institution, and...
1800 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
I was a bit skeptical about Square Root, Philip Lopez' Magazine Street spot, which has just 16 seats and serves a multi-course tasting menu as its only option. To me, eating in New Orleans is about muffalettas and po' boys, grits and grillades....
538 Hagan Ave, New Orleans, LA 70119, USA
When it comes to po' boys, everyone has his/her favorite spot. Mine has always been Domilise's--until I went to Parkway Bakery & Tavern on my way back from City Park. Like Domilise's, it's off the beaten path, but well worth it. I ordered the...
City Park, New Orleans, LA, USA
New Orleans' green spaces run the gamut from City Park, which spans 1,300 acres and is the 6th largest urban park in the United States, to the city block-sized Jackson Square, a French Quarter gathering point for artists, musicians, and street...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign