Collected by joshua
Staroměstské nám. 1/4, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Old Town Square, founded in the 12th century, is the center of Prague. In the middle of it all, the Old Town Hall (which also houses the famous Astronomical Clock), built in 1338, still provides the best 360-degree views of the city. For a...
Il Campo, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Considered one of Europe’s greatest medieval squares, the Piazza del Campo—or, simply, Il Campo—has been at the heart of life in Siena since it began as a marketplace and meeting spot for the area’s villages; the...
Carrer dels Lledó, 7, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
This small, charming, well-located hotel is tucked away in the Gothic Quarter. With just 28 rooms, it occupies a sensitively restored building retains features from the first century all the way back to the 19th century, and it balances those...
Meşrutiyet Caddesi No:52, Evliya Çelebi Mahallesi, 34430 Tepebaşı Beyoğlu/Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
One of the world’s iconic hotels, the Pera Palace first swung open its doors in 1892 and has been a meeting point for travelers in the city for more than 100 years. Ernest Hemingway and Agatha Christie clicked at their typewriters in the...
1 Chome-9-１ Higashishinbashi, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 105-7337, Japan
Climbing above Shiodome Station and connected to Shimbashi Station, the Conrad reflects contemporary Japanese design. Traditional symbols and motifs like the gate and Japanese brush painting feature throughout the property. Each high-ceilinged...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December