Collected by Teresa Phillips
3/2 Khao Rd, Khwaeng Wachira Phayaban, Khet Dusit, กรุงเทพมหานคร 10300, Thailand
Each of the 39 art deco rooms at the Siam hotel tells a story about Thai history. The Military Room displays 1940s cigarette cards and machetes; Connie’s Cottage is the teak house where socialite Connie Mangskau hosted such icons as Jackie...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights