Collected by Chris
Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
Perhaps one of the most unique experiences in the world, deep water soloing in Southern Thailand is a crazy adventure. Much of Southern Thailand's coastline contains soaring karst cliffs that jut straight out of the azure water. It's a rock...
Mae Hong Son, Thailand
With some of the most accessible trekking on the planet, it is little wonder that visitors have been booting up and heading for the hills of northern Thailand for decades. Short and long treks can be conducted from all of the country's northern...
31 ถนน ช้างคลาน Tambon Chang Moi, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Choosing Chiang Mai as a weekend getaway ended up being a smart move. Why? Well, first off, the flight fares were reasonable (I booked via Flight Centre Hong Kong). Second, if you're a bargain hunter like me and aren't easily intimidated by...
17/18 หมู่ 1เกาะเต่า สุราษฎร์ธานี, 84280 Tambon Ko Tao, Amphoe Ko Pha-ngan, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
The islands of Southern Thailand may be one of the most affordable locations to get SCUBA certified and are undoubtedly one of the most beautiful locations to do so as well. I highly recommend Big Blue Diving on Koh Tao for certifications or fun...
- 1Air TravelTSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3PhotographySweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 5Travel NewsHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer