Thailand &/or Vietnam 2015
Collected by Carmen JC
390 Moo 2, Ao Nang Beach, Muang, Krabi 81000 Tambon Ao Nang, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81180, Thailand
South East Asia's most popular form of transportation between islands is the long-tail boat, or Reua Hang Yao. These large wooden canoes are powered by a second hand car engine with a propeller mounted on a moveable pole that extends out into the...
Ko Hong, Krabi, Thailand
I was visiting the coast of Thailand and opted to see Krabi vs the well known Phuket. Even in Krabi, beaches such as Maya Beach and islands like Koh Phi Phi were very well known. I was in search of off the beaten path beaches that were stunning...
29 Maharaj Road, Sub District Krabiyai, District Krabi, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
The Thai Buddhist Tiger Cave Temple is an arduous climb up 1,237 steps, and worth every one. Bring water and a snack as there is nothing up and down the mountain. Make sure to stop in the cave before the mountain to read up on how the temple got...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter