Thailand &/or Vietnam 2015
Collected by Carmen JC
390 Moo 2, Ao Nang Beach, Muang, Krabi 81000 Tambon Ao Nang, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81180, Thailand
South East Asia's most popular form of transportation between islands is the long-tail boat, or Reua Hang Yao. These large wooden canoes are powered by a second hand car engine with a propeller mounted on a moveable pole that extends out into the...
Ko Hong, Krabi, Thailand
I was visiting the coast of Thailand and opted to see Krabi vs the well known Phuket. Even in Krabi, beaches such as Maya Beach and islands like Koh Phi Phi were very well known. I was in search of off the beaten path beaches that were stunning...
29 Maharaj Road, Sub District Krabiyai, District Krabi, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
The Thai Buddhist Tiger Cave Temple is an arduous climb up 1,237 steps, and worth every one. Bring water and a snack as there is nothing up and down the mountain. Make sure to stop in the cave before the mountain to read up on how the temple got...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local