Collected by Kanika Chander
Mae Hong Son, Thailand
With some of the most accessible trekking on the planet, it is little wonder that visitors have been booting up and heading for the hills of northern Thailand for decades. Short and long treks can be conducted from all of the country's northern...
Han Kumphawapi, Udon Thani 41110, Thailand
During the dry season, the rice paddies in northeast of Thailand have been harvested and rain is very scarce, so the breathtaking vistas on Nong Han Red Lotus Sea are all the more surprising. Almost invisible from the shores, behind elephant ear...
209/2 Sridom, ซอย ร่วมชัย อำเภอ แม่แตง เชียงใหม่ 50100, Thailand
Doi Mae Salong, Mae Salong Nok, Mae Fa Luang District, Chiang Rai 57110, Thailand
My friends and I stayed in a small guesthouse in the Chinese settlement called Mae Salong in northern Thailand in the Chiang Rai province. We used that as our base for a 2 day trek to visit the local hill tribes. We stayed for one night in Mae...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign