Collected by Kanika Chander
Mae Hong Son, Thailand
With some of the most accessible trekking on the planet, it is little wonder that visitors have been booting up and heading for the hills of northern Thailand for decades. Short and long treks can be conducted from all of the country's northern...
Han Kumphawapi, Udon Thani 41110, Thailand
During the dry season, the rice paddies in northeast of Thailand have been harvested and rain is very scarce, so the breathtaking vistas on Nong Han Red Lotus Sea are all the more surprising. Almost invisible from the shores, behind elephant ear...
209/2 Sridom, ซอย ร่วมชัย อำเภอ แม่แตง เชียงใหม่ 50100, Thailand
Learn about the history of elephants in Thailand, feed the elephants by hand, learn commands for controlling an elephant, ride bareback through the countryside, and finally spend some time in a small pond bathing your elephant. Baan Chang Elephant...
Doi Mae Salong, Mae Salong Nok, Mae Fa Luang District, Chiang Rai 57110, Thailand
My friends and I stayed in a small guesthouse in the Chinese settlement called Mae Salong in northern Thailand in the Chiang Rai province. We used that as our base for a 2 day trek to visit the local hill tribes. We stayed for one night in Mae...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys