Collected by Kate H
Soi Sukhumvit 50, Khwaeng Phra Khanong, Khet Khlong Toei, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
Songkran is the Thai new year, also known as the water festival. People pour scented water over Buddha statues to 'cleanse' the Buddha; it is believed that doing this will bring you good luck. The fun side of Songkran is the water guns. Everyone,...
3 Maha Rat Rd, Khwaeng Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
With its rich Buddhist heritage, Thailand is known as a center for meditation. There are many places to learn how to meditate in Bangkok, such as at many of the city's temples including Wat Matathat, the headquarters of Thailand's largest monastic...
Dubai Marina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
When in Arabic countries, eat like the Arabs do! This goes esp. for breakfast and coffee for me. I love to try local food and thus given the choice of the complementary breakfast at our hotel, we chose the Lebanese variety and did not regret it!...
28/8 Moo 4, Sakoo, Thalang, ภูเก็ต 83110, Thailand
Choose from multiple restaurants on the beach and drink/eat the best Thai and Seafood you will ever have and it is cheap! It was right down the street from our awesome hotel Andaman which had its only private beach and was super reasonable! Eat...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles