Collected by Helena Tubis
Su Thep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Kuaytiaw Tii Noi on Suthep Road has the best kuaytiaw reua, boat noodles. This restaurant is famous for having tiny bowls of either beef or pork boat noodles and I would advise getting one of each, or just order phiseht (special), which will score...
24ถนนเจริญประเทศซอย1 ต.ช้างคลาน อ.เมือง Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Located in a deeply Muslim neighborhood, this shop traffics in Thai-Muslim food, including goat biryani and a khao soi that’s heavy on dried spices and topped with a Burmese-style pickled green. According to some, this khao soi most closely...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys