Collected by Helena Tubis
Su Thep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Kuaytiaw Tii Noi on Suthep Road has the best kuaytiaw reua, boat noodles. This restaurant is famous for having tiny bowls of either beef or pork boat noodles and I would advise getting one of each, or just order phiseht (special), which will score...
Charoen Prathet 1 Alley, Tambon Chang Moi, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Located in a deeply Muslim neighborhood, this shop traffics in Thai-Muslim food, including goat biryani and a khao soi that’s heavy on dried spices and topped with a Burmese-style pickled green. According to some, this khao soi most closely...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico