While taking some exterior shots of a beach club in Thailand, I could not help but notice the arrival of an unexpected prop into the frame of my photographs. The beautiful white ship anchored right on my horizon and graced the background of almost...
To my surprise, as picture perfect as the day was, the images that followed really fell short of making the view justice. So I hit the road and embarked on a quest to find the best spot in the island to photograph the ship. After several hours of...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun