Collected by Salim Khalife
Tha Kradan, Si Sawat District, Kanchanaburi 71250, Thailand
Famous for its seven-tiered waterfall, Erawan National Park is one of the most picturesque spots in Central Thailand. Be warned, however, it is no secret spot and it teems with visitors at weekends. Come during the week to se it at its best and...
Hua Hin District, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
On a writing assignment to Hua Hin, Thailand, we discovered this wooden walkway built by the Parks Department that allows visitors to do a one-km circuit through the mangrove forest in the area. Located only 30 kilometres south of Hua Hin, at the...
55 Moo 5 Tambol Wangkrajae,, Amphur Saiyoke, Kanchanaburi, อำเภอ ไทรโยค กาญจนบุรี 71150, Thailand
On a sunny day, it was difficult to imagine the death and destruction caused by bombers that destroyed the railway between Myanmar and Thailand on the River Kwai. Restored to carry mostly tourists to and fro' on short rides along the historic...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet