Collected by Katy McCoy
Chiang Mai, Thailand
The thick jungles and elevations changes of northern Thailand are absolutely perfect for ziplining. Therefore, it is no surprise that several outfits have set up in the area. One of the best is Flight of the Gibbon, which has nearly 5 kilometres...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December