Collected by Annie Cheatham
19/27 Moo 6, Soi Wasana, road T. Rawai, A. Mueang, ถนน วิเศษ ตำบล ราไวย์ Phuket, ภูเก็ต 83130, Thailand
Off the coast of Phuket, Thailand, in the Andaman Sea, a string of small islands plays host to a series of spectacular sea caves. Your guide will assist you, navigating your kayak between towering stone walls through a maze of narrow rock...
Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Phuket Town’s biggest and most boisterous weekend market takes place from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. Shoppers will find plenty of items to browse, from fresh local fish and produce, to clothes, accessories, electronics, and DVDs....
12 Takua-Pa Road,, Amphur Muang,, ตำบล ตลาดเหนือ อำเภอเมืองภูเก็ต ภูเก็ต 83000, Thailand
Open since 1999, Michael’s is a well-known spot for ex-pats and backpackers. With free Wi-Fi, a pool table, two flat screen HD TVs, and a house computer and printer, it’s the perfect place if you’re traveling solo, or just feeling a little...
28/8 Moo 4, Sakoo, Thalang, ภูเก็ต 83110, Thailand
Choose from multiple restaurants on the beach and drink/eat the best Thai and Seafood you will ever have and it is cheap! It was right down the street from our awesome hotel Andaman which had its only private beach and was super reasonable! Eat...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village