Collected by Alex
108/3 เชิงทะเล Amphoe Thalang, Chang Wat Phuket 83110, Thailand
The Andaman coast of Thailand is littered with beautiful beaches but few have any kind of surf. Surin beach is an exception and post Tsunami the local surfers are keen to get this news out their. I had a few memorable dawns and sunsets surfing...
Koh Phi Phi Le, Ko Phi Phi, อำเภอเมืองกระบี่ กระบี่ 81000, Thailand
Maya Bay is no real secret - Leonardo DiCarprio's The Beach took care of that - but it is still one of the most naturally stunning places on earth. The old Thai longboats that settle in on the beach help add to the atmosphere too. As far as pure...
Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
Perhaps one of the most unique experiences in the world, deep water soloing in Southern Thailand is a crazy adventure. Much of Southern Thailand's coastline contains soaring karst cliffs that jut straight out of the azure water. It's a rock...
Ko Hong, Krabi, Thailand
I was visiting the coast of Thailand and opted to see Krabi vs the well known Phuket. Even in Krabi, beaches such as Maya Beach and islands like Koh Phi Phi were very well known. I was in search of off the beaten path beaches that were stunning...
Khao Phing Kan, Phang-nga, Thailand
Gorgeous Phang Nga Bay can be found in the Strait of Malacca between Phuket and the Malay Peninsula. Ao Phang Nga National Park takes in parts of the bay, protecting its clear, emerald-green waters and abundant wildlife. The bay is home to...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village