Collected by Trolls: Nic and Janey
Wiang Tai, Pai District, Mae Hong Son 58130, Thailand
Pai is an overlooked city in Thailand but is highly frequented by young backpackers, and is located 3 hours northwest of Chiang Mai. It has one of the most lively night markets, and a fun thing to do is purchase gas lanterns and release them into...
90/2 Moo1 BaanMaeYen, MaeHee, Pai, Mae Hong Son 58130, Thailand
I stayed at The Countryside Pai hotel, great cheap bungalows to stay at. All the rooms have stairs that go to a deck on the roof. A great way to chill at night and look at the stars while drinking a beer or see the sunrise & read a book. (see link...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys