Collected by Melissa Grillo
38 Moon Muang Rd Soi 9, Tambon Si Phum, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50300, Thailand
About 20 minutes outside of Chiang Mai, the Thai Farm Cooking School is a fun and educational way to spend an afternoon. After being picked up at your accommodations, you and your classmates for the day are taken for a tour of the Ruamchook market...
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Situated among lotus ponds and palm gardens, the buildings at Angkor Village incorporate native Southeast Asian hardwoods and mimic traditional Khmer architectural styles. Ride on an elephant to Phnom Bakheng hill and watch the sunset or explore...
Wiang Tai, Pai District, Mae Hong Son 58130, Thailand
Pai is an overlooked city in Thailand but is highly frequented by young backpackers, and is located 3 hours northwest of Chiang Mai. It has one of the most lively night markets, and a fun thing to do is purchase gas lanterns and release them into...
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Chiang Mai has around 300 wats, or temples, in and around the city, some of them dating back 700 years. Each is seemingly more ornate than the last and you could spend hours exploring the details and observing the monks that reside there in their...
15/3 ถนน นิมมานเหมินทร์ ตำบล สุเทพ อำเภอ เมืองเชียงใหม่ Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Need a coffee break? Stop in to Doppio Ristr8tto on Nimmenhaemin Road in Chiang Mai for your daily dose of caffeine. Every cup comes adorned with a complimentary piece of art on top thanks to the talented barista (and owner) who just happens to be...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now