Collected by Kate Noble
209/2 Sridom, ซอย ร่วมชัย อำเภอ แม่แตง เชียงใหม่ 50100, Thailand
ตำบล ช้างเผือก อำเภอเมืองเชียงใหม่ เชียงใหม่ 50300, Thailand
For less than it would cost for a taxi between bars in San Francisco, we rented a private tuk tuk and driver for the morning to visit the temple ruins of Wiang Kum Kam on the outskirts of Chiang Mai, Thailand. The ruins cover an area that is...
165 Soi 9 Chiangmai-Lampoon rd., Nonghoi, Muang, อำเภอเมืองเชียงใหม่ เชียงใหม่ 50000, Thailand
At A Lot of Thai's cooking class in Chiang Mai, I learned to make incredible Thai food. The class was held outside in Yui's courtyard and in the course of one day I learned all the Thai classics like spring rolls, paneng curry, Pad thai, sticky...
Chang Moi, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Choosing Chiang Mai as a weekend getaway ended up being a smart move. Why? Well, first off, the flight fares were reasonable (I booked via Flight Centre Hong Kong). Second, if you're a bargain hunter like me and aren't easily intimidated by...
29 Maharaj Road, Sub District Krabiyai, District Krabi, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
The Thai Buddhist Tiger Cave Temple is an arduous climb up 1,237 steps, and worth every one. Bring water and a snack as there is nothing up and down the mountain. Make sure to stop in the cave before the mountain to read up on how the temple got...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico