Collected by Gayle Keck, AFAR Contributor
Ko Racha Yai, Rawai, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand
There are no sunsets as beautiful as the ones reflected off the ocean. Racha Yai is a small island off the coast of Phuket. While it's possible to stay on the island, instead I docked in the bay on a live-aboard boat with Scuba Cat. For two days I...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun