Collected by Mike Belkin
13 Ratsada Rd, Talat Yai, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000, Thailand
This quaint café has an almost high-tea English ambience, but the menu is totally Thai. Located at the intersection of Yaowarat and Ratsada roads in Phuket Town, Anna’s menu mainly features recipes popular in Thailand’s middle region. Beautiful...
James Bond Island, 82130, Thailand
This a breath-taking place, the James Bond Island in Phuket, Thailand. The island got its name from featuring in the James Bond movie "The Man with the Golden Gun". This is a must-go place part of the island-hopping activity in Phuket.
62/5 Bangkok Rd, ตำบล ตลาดเหนือ Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000, Thailand
Our driver Khun Kob brought us to this place, and we really appreciated his recommendation! It was a delightful restaurant tucked away somewhere near Phuket town. From the minute we set our sights on the overgrowth of vegetation at the entrance,...
Pulau Perhentian Kecil, Besut, Terengganu, Malaysia
A visit to the Perhentian Islands is a must if you find yourself in Malaysia and want some beach time! If you want a nice quaint island stay on Perhentian Besar. If you are looking for more action then stay on Perhentian Kecil, but even Kecil is...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun